Robert Weaver offers his extensive experience in helping customers from coast to coast with their new and used machinery needs.
Working with a team based in Canada and the USA, RW Machinery sell new and used machinery primarily for industrial woodworking, but also for plastic, composites, and non-ferrous metal manufacturing applications.
Terms & Conditions
RW Machinery sells used, pre-owned machinery on a first come, first served basis. Used, pre-owned machinery is not covered under any warranty. It is supplied for purchase "as-is". Descriptions and specifications are listed to the best of our knowledge (some information is communicated via 3rd-party sources). It is strongly recommended that the machinery be inspected prior to purchase to confirm the condition and specification. Additional charges such as crating, loading and delivery may apply.
Full Terms & Conditions
In addition to the standard EVA glue system the owner purchased new PUR equipment consisting of:
Glue Pot, Nordson Pur-Blu Melter, 6 Rieppe application units to apply release ,anti-stick, anti-static and cleaning agent and the Nitrogen/PUR Gluepot Storage Tank system.
Value new Can $50,000
The machine was used for door and typical cabinet parts, and could apply the PUR for today’s seamless glue lines.
Setup with 2 gluepots, Standard and a Teflon coated… allowing it to deliver EVA, Polyolefin or PUR.
Homag Edgebander Specifications.
Edge thickness, coiled stock min/max, 0.3 - 3 mm (0.012. - 0.112"), straight edges, min/max. 0.4 - 20 mm (0.016 - 0.788"), panel thickness min/max. 12 - 60 mm
(0.472 - 2.362").
• Pre-Milling Station: Two vertical jointing spindles, KW 3.0 x 2 (HP 4.0 x 2) - 150 Hz, 9,000 RPM Motors; equipped with panel blow off device and SIKO digital counters for adjustments.
• Panel Pre-Heat Unit: Quartz lamp for heating substrate edge before glue application.
• Edge Magazine Combination: Strip processing and (2) - coil vertical magazine for quick coil changeover.
• Gluing System A 20: EVA (Hot Melt), Quick Melt hopper feeder & roller applicator (reversible).
• Pressure Section "C": Servo controlled with (1) Large 150 mm dia. driven & (6) idle rollers; automatic servo adjusting pressure zone through program for varying edge thicknesses.
• End Trimming Unit HL 84: KW 0.8 x 2 (HP 1.0 x 2) - 200 Hz, 12,000 RPM Motor ea. to cut excess edge on the front & back of the panel; pneumatic adjusting from chamfer to straight snip.
• Rough/Pre-Trimming Unit: Top & bottom, KW 1.5 x 2 (HP 2.0 x 2) - 12,000 RPM ea. motor. Height adjustment with the top pressure-beam and swiveling range +/- 1°.
• Profile Trimming / Corner Rounding "FF 12" Unit: Equipped with (4) motors for fine or profile trimming upper and lower edge, as well as trimming around the front & rear edge. KW 0.4 x 4 (HP 0.54 x 4) motor ea.
• Grooving: .2.2 Kw (3.0 HP) Grooving Unit, 90 deg. horizontal/vertical with jump control
• Profile Scraping Unit PN 10: Top & bottom for thick PVC/ABS, pneumatically activated
• Flat Glue Scraper Unit: Top & bottom to remove potential glue squeeze-out.
• Buffing Unit: Top & bottom edge polishing.
• Power Control PC 22: Controller functions in Windows environment and features: Keypad w/LCD flat screen display, fault diagnostic, OS9 real-time operating system.
• Variable feed-speed from 18 - 25 MPM (59 - 82 FPM); 80 mm feed track pads, and V-groove belt on top pressure beam which is motorized; motorized raising & lowering of top pressure beam through program selection.
• Spraying Units: (1) for anti-sticking on in-feed side of the machine, (1) prior to Buffing Unit for edge polishing.
• Other Features: SIKO Digital adjustments; electronic DC brakes on all trim motors, sound cabins for all trim workstations, standard adjustable outboard panel support.